Thursday, July 11, 2013

Liebster Award

Hey lovelies, I was nominated for a Liebster Aweard.  I am honored that Ashley at A Thousand Words thought of my little blog for something.  It is an award for new bloggers.
The Rules
1. Link back to the blog that nominated you
2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers
3. Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator
4. Share 11 random facts about yourself
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you nominated them

I nominate:


My Questions from Ashley:
1. What is your biggest, wildest dream?
Honestly, to be a set designer (imaginer) for Disney World.  I would LOVE to work for the happiest place on earth!


2. If you could be one person for a day, who would it be and why?
 This is hard.  If I could be one person for a day I guess I would be...myself.  I know that is a totally boring answer, but I have a pretty blessed life and wouldn't want to change anything.

3. What is your most embarrassing moment?
 Definitely from my most recent trip to the beach when I couldn't get up and the waves kept pummeling me back down.  I had to crawl to shallow water.  It was not cute and I am pretty sure I had an audience of people wondering if I was drowning.

4. If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, where would it be?
Target.  You gotta think about all the necessities.  I originally was going to say something like Forever 21, but this girls gotta eat, too.

5.  What is your biggest guilty pleasure? (movie, tv show, music, that kind of thing)
Reality T,  for sure.

6.What is your favorite part about blogging? 
Connecting with other people and getting to be 100% myself..take it or leave it.  In every other part of your life you have to filter yourself in some way.  On my blog I am honest and don't feel the need to filter myself.  

7. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
 Turquoise.  It is my favorite color.


8. Were you named after anyone? 
 Yes, a great great grandmother.

9. What was the worst job you ever had?
A pizza shop in our local mall.  It was awful.  I lasted a whole week.  

10. Do you have a secret/cool talent?
Uhh, being awesome.  Not.  
 I can draw pretty good...or so people tell me.

11. What was your first car?
A Mitsubishi Eclipse convertible.  My mom almost died when my dad bought me a convertible for my first car.

Eleven Random Facts About Me:
  • I collect Disney movies...and secretly wish I lived in one. 
  • I love to use the ellipsis...you can probably tell if you read my blog.
  •  I never want to drive a minivan.
  •  I don't trust people who don't like animals.
  • I'm afraid to fly.
  • I think it would be fun to move some place new.
  • I want to get into photography.
  • I haven't gotten on Facebook in months.
  • I like to eat cereal without milk.
  • I doubt I will ever be 100% comfortable in my own skin.
  • I love to play board games.
And...here is a picture because I have read every post should have a picture. :)

 Eleven Questions for my Nominees:
1. Who is the most influential person in your life?
2.  Do you have any pets?
3. Pearls or diamonds?
4. What is your favorite movie?
5. If you could only live in one season for the rest of your life what would it be?
6. What is your favorite holiday decorations?
7.  What is your worst fear?
8. What do you do for a living?
9. If you could choose to drive any vehicle what would it be?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. What would you do if you an a million dollars?


 I really don't know if I did this right, but I wanted Ashely to know I so appreciated her thinking of me!


1 comment:

  1. Yaaay! I loved getting to know you better and you did it exactly right as far as I am concerned! I am right there with you on so many things you said 4-7 are like I answered them myself! Thank you so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete