1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of?
I want to travel to Ireland. Ireland is where my husband's family is from and he really wants to go. I hate flying and have a panic attack almost every time I do, so that gets in the way when thinking about such a long flight.
2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hmmm, this is a hard question, because where I would like to be may be different from where I end up. I hope to have a child/ren and be growing my photography business (I just bought a professional camera yesterday).
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
The holidays! I adore time with family.
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I hope that this little blog will continue to grow and be a place for me to document my life. I never thought anyone would care what I had to say and sorta started my blog with no hopes for it. Now I have nearly 100 GFC followers and nearly 100 Bloglovin' followers in 2 months!
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
I would like to say yes, but my husband's job may require us to relocate as he promotes through the system. We live in a small little town in Kentucky that is absolutely out of a picture book. It is the art capital of the world (or so they say) and I love the inspiration that comes from walking and visiting local artist.
6. What is your morning routine?4:30 alarm starts going off...I hit snooze.
Get up around 5:00.
Make up (except mascara and eyeliner)
Mascara and eyeliner
Leave for work.